The diary of a .NET Developer, working on an unlaunched startup project. Also, I live and work in Southern Oregon.

Monday, January 19, 2009

My own personal version of a "Startup Company"

I'm currently working for a startup company.  I don't get paid and it's not going to make millions, so it's hard to be excited about the product.  But, I'm the sole creator and it's actually pretty cool, so it's a love/hate relationship.

Plus, their is always a chance that it will make a profit.

Obviously, their is more to a startup then a good idea.  Currently, I'm slaving away down-in-the-trenches, and this type of work is what is going to help this thing survive the first year.  

Since learning from mistakes is the best way to learn, I eagerly jumped at the opportunity be involved with this project.  I'll either succeed or gain another lesson from a failed project.

I'll post more about the product as soon as it's ready (more like as soon as I'm ready.)

No comments:

Post a Comment